Broadly speaking, we supply IT managed support services such as computer maintenance for everything related to your desktops, networks, and servers. ASK does specialized SQL database monitoring, e-mail protection and management, network security and support, server maintenance, desktop support, performance monitoring, patching, anti-virus updates, software deployments and much more. We have teams of certified engineers and technicians delivering high levels of IT support and technology help from our Network Operations Center in Lansing on 24×7 basis.
SERVER MAINTENANCE & NETWORK MANAGEMENT
- Windows Server support and proactive maintenance.
- Troubleshooting any alert that arises while monitoring systems.
- Weekly check for viruses and event logs to identify problems and troubleshoot them.
- Check and patch-up all security holes and verify data backup.
- Management of all hubs, switches and other network devices.
- Full management and support of tablets and smartphones.
- Regularly deploy patches and update virus definitions.
- Perform desktop tunings like Defrag, Scandisk, Paging file optimizations, eliminate bottlenecks etc.
- Deploy updates to software and service packs.
- Support for Microsoft off the shelf products and third-party applications.
- Extend end-user technical support.
- Proactive firewall maintenance and troubleshooting when probles arise.
- Continuous filtering for bugs, Spyware, Malware and other threats.
- Network security and proactive monitoring of e-mails for spam and viruses before they can affect the system.
HARDWARE AS A SERVICE
ASK offers hardware-as-a-service (HaaS) to our Managed IT Services clients. We install ASK-owned hardware at a customer site and take full responsibility for monitoring, maintenance, and replacement. If the hardware breaks down or becomes outdated, ASK is responsible for decommissioning it and replacing it. Depending upon the terms of the SLA, decommissioning may include wiping proprietary data, physically destroying hard drives and certifying that old equipment has been recycled legally.
The HaaS model can be a cost-effective way for small or mid-sized businesses to provide employees with state-of-the-art hardware. Instead of incurring a large capital expense, businesses utilizing ASK’s HaaS program can enjoy the use of top-of-the-line hardware as part of their Managed IT Services contract.