Posted date: November 25, 2018
Job Title: Technical Services Consultant
Position Type: Full Time
Experience Level: Mid-Senior Level
Available Positions: 2
Department: Technical Services Team
Location: Lansing, MI
Technical Services Consultants are expected to troubleshoot, operate or maintain technology products. Technical Services Consultants will work with businesses, agencies or organizations that use technology or manage large amounts of information. Duties of a Technical Services Consultant will include providing technical support to ASK business clients predominantly via phone or email.
Experience & Skills:
- 1+ years IT consulting experience or system administration experience
- Experience in performing Windows Server administration (Server 2003 and up)
- Experience in performing Windows Desktop OS Administration
- Strong system networking skills
- Strong virtualization skills and experience
- Ability to work independently
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Health or Fitness Membership Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Health Plan
- Medical Reimbursement Plan
- Retirement plan
ASK is a world-class provider of best of breed IT hardware, software, services, and security solutions. Our combination of personalized customer attention, technical excellence, and project efficiency has resulted in our reputation as a leading provider of technical solutions in the Midwest.
The ASK staff is a team of hand-selected professionals who understand what it takes to serve our customers’ needs. We offer up-to-the-minute proficiency in the computer/IT industries, strong customer service values, and a genuine interest in working with our customers.
ASK also cares deeply for the Greater Lansing community. As one of our core values, we make it a priority to give back to the community through our time and resources. ASK Cares provides opportunities for our staff members to reach out to the larger community to invest their time, talents and resources to make a difference in the lives of others.
In 2018, ASK renovated the former Moores Park School in REO Town Lansing. Our new headquarters overlooks the beautiful Moores Park on the Grand River with just a short walk to downtown REO Town and the Lansing River Trail. Equipped with a gymnasium, coffee bar and endless snacks, our number one priority is to care for our staff, our clients and our community.
Apply for the Technical Services Desk Consultant Position Now!