Posted date: December 3, 2018
Job Title: Project Consultant
Position Type: Full Time
Experience Level: Experienced
Available Positions: 2
Department: Project Services Team
Location: Lansing, MI
ASK is looking for an experienced individual in the technology industry. As an ASK project consultant, you will work directly with our Project Services team. The primary responsibility of this position is to implement IT infrastructure solutions for ASK’s customers, as well as resolve technical issues that require onsite visits. Additional tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited to implementing servers and related equipment at customer sites, Office 365 migrations, virtual migrations, new infrastructure builds, and resolving escalated support tickets.
This position does require a good deal of travel to and from customer sites in the Mid-Michigan area.
Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years IT consulting experience or system administration experience
- Experience in performing Windows Server migrations (Server 2003 and up)
- Strong Windows Server Administration skills
- Strong system networking skills
- Strong virtualization skills and experience
- Ability to work independently
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
Desired Programs and Systems Experience:
- VMWare Support/Administration
- Hyper-V Administration
- Windows Desktop
- Windows Server migrations (Server 2003 and up)
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Office 365 Administration and Migration
- SANS Configuration
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Professional Development
- Health or Fitness Membership Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Health Plan
- Medical Reimbursement Plan
- Retirement plan
ASK is a world class provider of best of breed IT hardware, software, and service solutions. Our combination of personalized customer attention, technical excellence, and project efficiency has resulted in our reputation as a leading provider of technical solutions in the Midwest.
The ASK staff is a team of hand-selected professionals who understand what it takes to serve our customers’ needs. We offer up-to-the-minute proficiency in the computer/IT industries, strong customer service values, and a genuine interest in working with our customers.
ASK also cares deeply for the Greater Lansing community. As one of our core values, we make it a priority to give back to the community through our time and resources. ASK Cares provides opportunities for our staff members to reach out to the larger community to invest their time, talents and resources to make a difference in the lives of others.
In 2018, ASK renovated the former Moores Park School in REO Town Lansing. Our new headquarters overlooks the beautiful Moores Park on the Grand River with just a short walk to downtown REO Town and the Lansing River Trail. Equipped with a gymnasium, coffee bar and endless snacks, our number one priority is to care for our staff, our clients and our community.
Apply for the Project Consultant Position Now!