Consider how much a typical business spends on the following:
Coffee, soda, bottled water – $9 per employee per month
Printing – $14 per employee per month
Cleaning services – $25 per employee per month
Office and employee supplies – $90 per employee per month
While these amounts will vary from company to company, its fair to say that most small businesses spend well over $125 per month per employee, just on the basics.
We all know that the cost of doing business is high. With that in mind, it makes sense to protect that investment! Consider the following:
- The average cost of a data breach in 2015 was $3.8M
- The average number of days to solve a cyber-attack on a business is over 60 days
- A typical business will face roughly 46 attacks per day and while most don’t get through, an average of 1.7 per week are successful
- Small and Medium Businesses Report an average of over 50 hours lost productivity per employee per year due to IT Security and Management problems
- Small enterprises lose, on average, more than $55,000 per year due to IT failures.
With those facts in mind, businesses need to recognize the need to protect their investment. Your organization is dependent on your technology. It is at the very foundation of what you do. Spending just about half that per employee is a very small price to pay to mitigate security risks, protect from disaster, meet compliance standards, and dramatically increase productivity.
To learn more about IT Security and Management for your business, please Just ASK!