One of ASK’s Core Values is to lend our time and resources to charitable and community causes. In doing so, this allows our staff to grow stronger as individuals, and as employees – which makes us stronger as a company. To help support our core values, we developed a program called ASK Cares. ASK Cares provides opportunities for our staff members to reach out to the larger community to invest their time, talents and resources to make a difference in the lives of others.
Some of the ways we give back are through volunteering our time, sponsoring events, donating items and giving financially.
Here are some of the organizations we are giving back to in 2018:
- Small Talk Children’s Assessment Center
- Neogen Sparrow Cancer 5k Walk/Run
- JDRF Tee Up Golf Outing Sponsor
- Douglas Mumby Transplant 5K
- Greater Lansing Convention & Visitors Bureau: Be A Tourist In Your Own Town
- Greater Lansing Food Bank – Empty Plate Dinner Sponsor and Empty Bowl Luncheon Sponsor
- 2018 Rockin’ for Rehab – The Brain Injury Association of Michigan
- Extra Life
- 3rd Annual Unite to Face Addiction
- St. Vincent Catholic Charities annual Guadian Society breakfast sponsor
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters Volunteer
- Lansing Catholic High School – Mock Interviewer (evaluating student elevator pitches, resumes and interview skills)
- Northwest Community Schools
Dedicating our time, talents, and treasures to our communities.