Posted date: July 31, 2017
Job Title: Inside Account Manager (VCIO)
Position Type: Full Time
Experience Level: Mid-Level to Experienced
Available Positions: 1
Department: Account Management Team
Location: Lansing, MI
ASK is looking for an outgoing and motivated Inside Account Manager (VCIO) to help handle inside Sales and Account Management responsibilities as part of our Account Management team. Duties will include managing relationships with ASK Managed IT Service and Managed Security Service clients. Must be passionate about customer service, finding solutions that enable our clients to be more productive and efficient, and consulting with clients on growth and development
Experience & Skills:
- Proven inside sales experience
- Experience with lead generation and business development
- Knowledge of sales cycles from start to close
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent customer service and presentation skills
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Health or Fitness Membership Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Health Plan
- Medical Reimbursement Plan
- Retirement plan
ASK is a world class provider of best of breed IT hardware, software, services, and security solutions. Our combination of personalized customer attention, technical excellence, and project efficiency has resulted in our reputation as a leading provider of technical solutions in the Midwest.
The ASK staff is a team of hand-selected professionals who understand what it takes to serve our customers’ needs. We offer up-to-the-minute proficiency in the computer/IT industries, strong customer service values, and a genuine interest in working with our customers.
ASK also cares deeply for the Greater Lansing community. As one of our core values, we make it a priority to give back to the community through our time and resources. ASK Cares provides opportunities for our staff members to reach out to the larger community to invest their time, talents and resources to make a difference in the lives of others.
Apply for the Inside Account Manager Position Now!