Posted date: July 30, 2017
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Position Type: Full Time
Experience Level: Mid-Senior Level
Available Positions: 1
Department: Business Development Team
Location: Lansing, MI
Business Development Managers are expected to be passionate about protecting clients from Cybercrime and Technology failures by articulating ASK’s unique and diverse set of solutions. Must be able to network, develop and nurture relationships, expand markets, and generate results.
Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years IT consulting and sales experience
- Proven track record in an MSP or MSSP environment
- Strong networking skills
- Strong communication and public speaking skills and experience
- Ability to work independently
- Experience and skill in technology solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Health or Fitness Membership Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Health Plan
- Medical Reimbursement Plan
- Retirement plan
ASK is a world class provider of best of breed IT hardware, software, services, and security solutions. Our combination of personalized customer attention, technical excellence, and project efficiency has resulted in our reputation as a leading provider of technical solutions in the Midwest.
The ASK staff is a team of hand-selected professionals who understand what it takes to serve our customers’ needs. We offer up-to-the-minute proficiency in the computer/IT industries, strong customer service values, and a genuine interest in working with our customers.
ASK also cares deeply for the Greater Lansing community. As one of our core values, we make it a priority to give back to the community through our time and resources. ASK Cares provides opportunities for our staff members to reach out to the larger community to invest their time, talents and resources to make a difference in the lives of others.
Apply for the Business Development Manager Position Now!