Posted By: ASK
Posted date: July 6, 2017
In: IT Support, Managed IT, Technology
Chances are, your company runs on the success of your technology. Hiring a full IT department internally may not be feasible, and experiencing downtime and unproductivity is simply not an option. So what options do you have? You can continue to scrape by with patchwork, having staff members wear multiple hats troubleshooting IT issues, or you can take your IT to the next level.
ASK has been offering Total Care solutions for years, and just like a fine wine, our Total Care solutions have only gotten better with time. Our Total Care solutions are our all-encompassing managed IT solutions.
If it is time to step up your game and invest in managed IT services, here are six things you should know about ASK’s Total Care solutions.
- Help Desk Support: You have options as to how your staff calls in for help desk support, and how often. These options include a capped plan, an unlimited plan or a proactive plan. We will help you find a plan that best suits your company’s needs.
- Predictable Cost: Knowing what you are going to pay each month for managed services is important! That is why our Total Care solutions are designed to be predictable. No hidden fees or surprises.
- 24/7 Monitoring: Want to get a good night’s sleep? Our Total Care solutions include 24/7 monitoring and remediation. Let us worry about your network so you can sleep soundly.
- Dedicated VCIO: What is a VCIO? A VCIO is a virtual Chief Information Officer (CIO). Having a dedicated VCIO means that we will review your technology plan, hold regular review meetings, and provide strategic planning. Your VCIO can also set you up with a cybersecurity consultation! You get the benefit of having a CIO at your disposal without the hefty fees!
- Security Management: Security is so important, that is why we always include security management in our Total Care solutions. This includes your security basics like virus detection, web filtering, patch management, filtering for bugs, Malware, Spyware, and other threats.
- Data Backup Monitoring: How important is data backup? Extremely important. The future of your business lies in the data. Sales, accounting, marketing, business development, administration – all departments within a company that relies on the availability and accuracy of data. So, we monitor your existing backup solutions to make sure all is in working order. Plain and simple.
With Total Care, we can help your company with the day-to-day management of your technology, network, and systems. We can take a load off and help relieve some stress. After all, we have a fully staffed helpdesk and support team waiting to come to your rescue!
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ASK
To learn more about ASK’s Total Care solutions and how we can help your business take the hassle out of technology, contact us today!